Dr. Nico Grove
Nico Grove is heading the Institute for Infrastructure Economics and Management, Munich. He lectures at Regensburg University and Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, where he received his Ph.D. Besides he is an active serial entrepreneur and supports (new) companies in high scalable growth. Before, he was working in strategy consultancy at Accenture Strategy and A.T. Kearney and also in media production companies for TV broadcasters.
Nico had a junior professorship at Bauhaus-University and was visiting professor at the CIS, Stanford Law School, Stanford University. He holds a Master in Business Administration (Dipl.-Kfm.) and a Master of Business Research (MBR) degree from the Munich School of Management, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, as well as a Master in Economics (MEc) from the Macquarie University Sydney.
- BIIX e.V. (non-profit), Member of the Board
- European Commission Smart Cities & Communities Initiative, Working Group
- Member Energy Supply & Networks
- Intelligent Community Forum, Jury Member
- International Telecommunications Society
- Münchner Kreis e.V.
- NGMN Alliance, Member of Advisory Council
- Pacific Telecommunications Council, Member of Research Committee
- Armed Forces & Society
- Bioinfo, Editorial Board Member
- Cina Communications
- Environmental Science and Policy
- Gesellschaft für Immobilienwirtschaftliche Forschung e.V.
- IEEE Asia-Pacific Conference on Applied Electromagnetics
- IEEE Colloquium on Humanities, Science & Engineering Research
- IEEE Symposium on Business, Engineering and Industrial Applications
- IEEE Symposium on Wireless Technology & Applications
- International Journal of Emerging Markets
- International Journal of Forecasting
- Telecommunications Policy
- Wirtschaftsinformatik & Management